PRODUCT NAME: HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i
COLOR: Ceramic White, Carbon Black, Red Edition
SPEAKER UNITS: Each earbud has a 10 mm-diameter dynamic driver unit.
BATTERY: Earbuds capacity: 55 mAh (minimum value) | Charging case capacity: 215 mAh (minimum value) | Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer battery
DIMENSION: Earphone dimensions: 37.5 mm (H) x 23.9 mm (W) x 21 mm (D) | Charging case dimensions: 48mm (H) x 61mm (W) x 27mm (D)
WEIGHT: Single Earphone: approx. 5.5 g | Charging Case: approx. 36.5 g
BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth 5.2
MICROPHONE: Each earbud has two MEMS microphones that support uplink environmental noise cancellation for calls and feedforward active noise cancellation.
IN THE BOX: Earphones, Ear tips, Charging case, Quick Start Guide, Safety information, Warranty card and USB-C charging cable
- Active Noise Cancellation to actively detect and reduce ambient noise.1 You can always be immersed in the music you love anytime, anywhere.
- Dual-mic system with a slit-duct design* for a clear call. 2
- 10 mm dynamic coil driver and sensitive polymer composite diaphragm for clear vocals and punchy bass.
- 10 hours of listening pleasure with 1 charge; 22 hours of continuous playback together with charging case.3
- A quick 10-min charge for 4 hours of musical enjoyment. 3
- Comes with white and black. The streamlined curves and high-polish finish of the earbuds give you a modern, standout look.
- Low latency4 to give you the competitive edge when playing your favorite game.
- Pair instantly with the pop-up window5 when the charging case is open, and you are good to go.
- Switch to Awareness Mode by pressing the earbud to communicate easily while hearing your earbuds.
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Easy to pair with Android or iOS devices.
- When ANC is turned on, you may be less aware of the dangers around you, please make sure you are in a safe area.
- The main microphone adopts the classic staggered slit-duct design, and the sub microphone adopts the original slit-duct design, which effectively reduces wind noise caused by air friction between the two microphone pickup ports.
- The data comes from Huawei labs with conditions by default: volume at 50%, ANC turned off, and AAC mode enabled. The actual condition may vary due to the volume, audio source, and environment and user habits.
- The low latency function requires smartphones and tablets running EMUI 11.
- Pop-up window only adapts to Huawei smartphones with EMUI10 or above.